The 7 x 7 BOTE Dock is an amazing, floating inflatable dock and swim platform. It’s very stable, and durable, making it the most versatile products made by Bote. It works great at your lake house, or as a platform on the lake, on the beach, can be used for yoga and you can connect several together to have more room. It includes a hand pump and a sling slipcover for easy portability and can be upgraded with recommended accessories like a cooler, electric pump, or inflatable chairs. See the diagram further down the page to see the dimensions and everything that can fit on or beside this incredible dock.
A FLOATING DOCK JUST MAKES MORE SENSE!
With 49 sq. ft. of deck space, there’s plenty of room for a party. A depth of 8 inches keeps you and your belongings afloat. Bote tested the dock to try to include everything you need to tie down, sit down and dive off.
CARE & STORAGE
It is ridiculously easy to inflate the dock to get on the water, as well as deflate to tote away and store. Once the deflated, folded dock is removed from the burrito wrap, unfurl it, attach the pump hose to the inflation valve and pump it up.
For the best balance and stability, inflate the dock to no more than 10 PSI. Once inflated, it is time to launch!
When you are ready to pack up, release the air via the valve, fold it up and pack it into the slipcover It is important to not store your Dock in direct sunlight.
WARNING: Misprint on Dock valves. Do not inflate above 10 PSI.
The Bote dock works great near or on a sandbar or on the lake or ponds to have a remote location on the water. It’s sturdy enough to hold a small grill, chairs for relaxing, laying on the deck for sunning, for the kids to jump on and off, and teen or adult parties (with a tethered cooler easily accessible) – the opportunities are endless. It’s high and dry enough to read a book and not be afraid of a wave. When ready to wrap it up, the dock folds up small enough to fit in the the car for easy portability. So, easy to inflate/deflate and store.
- VERSATILITY: Use it as floating inflatable dock to lounge or as a swim platform. Take it anywhere floating is needed – to the lake or a pond, float it off a beach, use it as a yoga platform, tie a few together to for more fun. The possibilities are endless.
- CONVENIENT AMENITIES: Plenty of grab handles to easily maneuver or tie up to a nearby boat or dock, or anchor, a multitude of tie down points to secure a cooler or other gear, anti-slip BVA deck pad to provide cushioning, accessory mounting points allow for any 1/4:20 accessory attachment, and anchor points at each corner.
- STORING & TRANSPORTING: Fold it up and slip it into the burrito sling bag for hassle-free storage and travel. Folded dimensions: 44″ W × 19″ H × 10″ D.
- DURABILITY: The military-grade PVC skin is virtually indestructible preventing scratches and dings. 1050 LB capacity.
- EXTRAS: sling bag for storage and transport, hand pump for easy inflating, and repair kit in case of a rip or puncture.
- Less than 5 minutes to inflate with electric pump
- 5 minutes to deflate to store
- Great for use on the lake
- stays fully inflated all summer.
- Easy to clean and store.
- Easy to set up and very durable.
- rigid for an inflatable and can hold multiple people at one time
- It is also the perfect beer pong table, bar, and tanning float that keeps you and your drinks dry!
- 60 day guarantee and 2-year limited warranty
- No ladder included nor a ladder attachment area
- Rinse after using in saltwater
- Manual pump included, additional electric pump recommended for quicker inflation
- Additional marine-grade lines/ropes are suggested
This is clearly our second favorite out of all the floating party docks we’ve reviewed. A little less pricey than the 10 x 10, the 7 x 7 still offers all the same quality features. It is portable, storable, easy to set up and take down. Not only that it is steady on the water and you can add the inflatable chairs and a cooler that matches the best on the market. Your electronic devices can stay dry, yet you can jump off and climb back on without everything sliding off.
Feel free to check it out at Amazon.com, and if you have any questions just ask and I will be happy to help any way I can!